No matter how well-intentioned we are, sometimes we allow things to sneak into our lives under the guise of it being something important.
We ask “Who else can do this?” Or maybe we tell ourselves “No one else is qualified enough, so I’m the one who has to do it.”
When we start thinking like this, it’s our ego calling the shots. Maybe we want to be the hero, or we worry those who needed us in the past no longer will and that we won’t be their go-to person anymore.
- Rebuilding the Apple Mail Envelope Index
- Making a Field Appear Required on a Visualforce Page
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees
- It’s Your First Dreamforce. What Should You Expect?
- Passing Your Salesforce ADM201 Certification Exam
- AppleScript to Compress Files and Folders
- AppleScript to Toggle the Mac Desktop
- The Ant Mound